Research Report by Analyst Laura Ramos
Events represent a significant portion of the budget of today's marketing departments. An average of 18% according to research by Forrester. Download this insightful report published January 4, 2017 by Forrester lead analyst Laura Ramos to learn how to ensure events are more than just another tactic and provide strategy and customer-centric obsession for an organization.
Report highlights include:
- Why B2B marketers are wasting money by treating events as tactics
- Five principles to make events more engaging
- Case studies from leading marketers on how the leverage event technology
- Tying events to business goals
- How to leverage event insights to inform the rest of your marketing strategy
- This insightful report will put you on the path to success by ensuring your events are delivering the highest ROI possible.