5 Things Every Sponsor Wishes Event Professionals Knew!
Length: 30 min +15 min Q&A
Event gamification is more than just fun and games - it can be an important part of your overall event strategy and a key contributor to your event’s success. The most memorable and meaningful games are the ones that are aligned with your event’s goals and objectives, such as improving networking, boosting attendee engagement, and delivering greater value to sponsors.
Lots of event planners get excited about the idea of incorporating gamification into their event, but it’s often hard to know where to begin. In this 30 minute information-packed webinar on-demand, we'll share proven event app gamification strategies.
- Why event gamification is more than just a “nice-to-have”
- Which types of games are good fits for your event and its goals
- Best practices to keep in mind as you design your event game
- How to build a game that is aligned with your overall event strategy
- What other event organizers have done to create successful games at their events